« Home | Where It All Began... » | NDG Music School » | 5:15 » | MJX2 » | Stony Pt. 2 » | Street Spirit » | Saturn Ribbon » | ultra sonic weapons - Part 6 » | ultra sonic weapons - Part 5 » | ultra sonic weapons » 

ampground - Part 2


In 2002, I began writing and recording a new batch of songs. These songs felt like they could be the beginnings of a new ampground album but unlike the first album, the songs would have fuller arrangements. I began working in my parents basement then continued in my new studio in my apartment on the Plateau. By 2004, I had finished twelve songs. I decided to call the album "Divided We Stand, United We Fall". (click here to listen). I was very fortunate to have the participation of my friends Keane and Sophie who contributed back up vocals to many of the songs.